International Initiatives for Cooperation is looking for:
2 young people (1 male and 1 female) to participate in training course:
‘’The Magic of Non-formal Learning’’
When: 17-26 October 2015
Where: Tábor – a town situated in the south of the Czech Republic
Contents of training:
• Building of an understanding on differences in concept of youth work and non-formal education in different national contexts.
• Identifying the competencies that could be effectively developed through NFL that are required for young peoples’ active participation in social life and for employment.
• Exploring standards of good quality non-formal learning process and becoming more aware about various theories and tools of NFL approach that can improve the quality of NFL activities.
• Developing skills on designing and facilitating NFL activities (with emphasis on quality of debriefing) and receiving feedback and recommendations for improvement and further professional development as a facilitator of NFL activities.
• Providing a space to develop further ideas on using NFL activities with youth at the local level or through future projects of Erasmus+.
Profile of participants:
• People of any age (18+) and gender.
• People, who work with youth at local or international level: youth workers, youth leaders, trainers, peer-to-peer educators, young activists.
The course will be implemented in the framework of EU “ERASMUS+” Programe. The accommodation and food will be covered fully. Travel expenses will be reimbursed at flat rates depending on travel distance.To apply, you must send us your application form until July 1stto e-mail address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org