“Digital Solution 4 Pollution” is it a youth exchange and will be implemented for the period 05-13 October 2022 (including travel days).
The participating countries in the project are: Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Greece, Portugal. You will have opportunity to meet another young people wanted to be part of our active society.
International Initiatives for Cooperation, Bulgaria is looking for 5 youngsters and 1 group leader, who have an interest in environmental protection.
The AIM of the project is to use digital tools to raise the awareness of the importance of protecting our Environment and to promote the use of storytelling and short movies as tools for activism.
Through the implementation of this project, these SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES will be achieved:
- To raise the citizen’s awareness of the current state of the climate changes and the importance of preserving nature, by using digital tools in form of storytelling & short movies;
- To share experiences from different countries about how they deal with the problems about recycling and pollution;
- Promote the use of movies as a tool to be active citizens in the society we live in;
- Sharing different countries cultures and life habits and how each of them deals with the topics pollution and ecology;
- Promote voluntarism and activism to the young people.
If you want to be part of this project send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 25 September