|TITLE||‘’STEPS in Innovation and Networking’’ – STEPS IN|
|FOUNDING PROGRAM||Youth in action Programme Action 3.2|
|PERIOD||From 01/ 12 /2012 to 30 /11 /2013|
|PARTNERS||1. International Initiatives for Cooperation – Non-profit association, Bulgaria
2. Quest Volunteer Travels and Tours – Public body at regional or local level, Nepal
3. Vive Mexico – Non-profit, NGO, Mexico
4. Vietnam Youth Education Support Center – 4T – Non-profit, NGO, Vietnam
5. Associação PAR – Respostas Sociais – Non-profit association, Portugal
6. Association of Initiatives and Cooperation “Yard” – Non-profit association, Latvia
7. Kenya News Agency – Public body at regional or local level, Kenya
8. Richter – Non-profit association, The Netherlands
|OBJECTIVES||1. Promoting long-term and sustainable cooperation between youth organisations from Programme and Partner countries in the field of social entrepreneurship and proposing innovative practices for youth employment;
2. Promoting non-formal education and sharing good practices and tools how to apply it in youth work;
3. Contributing to the process of development of quality youth policies and services with a special focus on any type of socially excluded young people in Partner countries, based on the European experience in the field;
4. Developing a network of youth organisations and other relevant stakeholders from Programme and Partner countries aimed at promoting the exchange of experience and good practices in the field of sustainable social growth including social entrepreneurship;
5. Building up the capacity of youth organisations from Partner countries with the purpose of contributing towards the process of youth empowerment and active participation through employment.
6. Stimulating the mobility of excluded groups of young people and youth workers with the purpose of extending their points of view and suggesting models of youth employment.
|OUTCOMES||Quantitative results expected to be achieved by the project:1. A 15 day of training event organised in Bulgaria, including a 3 day module on non-formal education, a 3 day module on creativity, a 3 day module for social entrepreneurship, a 3 day module of study visits and 3 day module of working groups developing tailor-made programmes for local trainings in the Partner countries.
2. A 4-5 day of local training courses in each Partner country on social entrepreneurship and creativity (Vietnam, Nepal, Kenya, Mexico).
3. At least 4 most creative, well-planned and feasible project ideas will be selected and awarded and will be implemented locally.
4. Toolkits of tailor-made programmes and methodologies on social entrepreneurship and creativity will be developed and printed out in 1500 copies.
5. A number of promotional materials designed and produced (2000 copies of brochures, 1000 posters, 150 T-shirts).
6. At least 6 publications and/or broadcasts in media channels promoting and providing information about the project ideas and activities.
7. A final conference held in Latvia attended by 14 international participants and at least 12 Latvians.
Qualitative results expected to be achieved by the project:
1. Preconditions and prerequisites for identifying and establishing mechanisms for sustainable partnerships between Programme and Partner countries set up;
|BUDGET||Total budget 124970|
|LINKS||1. QUEST VOLUNTEER TRAVELS & TOURS
2. VIVE MEXICO
3. Vietnam Youth Education Support Center
4. Associação PAR – Respostas Sociais
5. Association of Initiatives and Cooperation “Yard”
6. Kenya News Agency