The project will be implemented in Ankara, Turkey from 1st to 31th May 2021.
The project is organized by System & Generation in collaboration with International Cooperation for Initiatives.
Some of the activities that will be carried out will be:
- Organizing the Disabled Fest
- English Conversation Club
- Turkish lessons
- Cleaning events
- Art Workshops
- Music events
- Environmental Cleaning events
- Intercultural events
- Cooking events
- Sport activities
- Human Library
- Poetry Club
- Office work
- Debating Club
- Visits of Ankara
And many more!
We are looking for 3 Bulgarian participants :
- 1 young person (17-30 years old), open-minded and highly motivated.
People with fewer opportunities, unemployed, facing economic or social challenges, even with low language skills are welcome.
Commitment is the most important.
- 1 person with cognitive and/or physical disability (no age limit but preferably under 35 years old).
- 1 accompanying person (no age limit). Experienced and qualified person to support and accompany disabled people, but also a person close to the person with disability (like the mother/father or any other family member) are eligible.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CONTACT US!